Additional Fees

I was with onerpm for about 6 months... I decided one day not to use their website no more and wrote them to have my albums removed from all digital stores.

I got a reply saying it would take 2 weeks for albums to be removed . 2 weeks passed and they were still up. I wrote them again explaining that they were still up and they sent me the same *** answer. So I wrote them back and let them know I just wanted my albums removed entirely off the onerpm website to which I got a reply saying albums on the website cannot be removed as they were already distributed.

My problem is they said albums that were distributed were removed from iTunes Spotify etc but they are saying they can't remove from their onerpm website ...sounds like total ***. I also don't understand if albums were removed from Spotify, iTunes etc... How can my albums still be making revenue?

I feel they are a total rip off. I encourage all artist and musicians NEVER TO USE ONERPM WEBSITE FOR DISTRIBUTION AS THEY WILL DO TO YOU WHAT THEY DID TO ME .

Product or Service Mentioned: Onerpm Website.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

But they seem totally legitimate and great for DYI artists. How else can an artist sell their music and be distributed?I am thinking about signing up.M